Your basket is currently empty!
Lister Liberty LITHIUM Battery – Re Cell
Service to fit new battery cells in your existing Lister LITHIUM Clipper Battery
8 in stock (can be backordered)
Can you repair my Lister Lithium Battery ?
• If your battery lasts for a short time before stopping then yes we can fit new cells.
• If your battery does not work at all then no it probably it cannot be fixed.
Service to replace the battery cells in your existing Lister Liberty LITHIUM horse clipper battery with new ones, before testing and returning it to you by 1st class post.
The new battery cells are over 5000 mAh which gives around 3 hours clipping time.
You can include your charger with your battery and we will check this is working also.
48 Hour Service
We aim to return your clipper battery within 2 working days.
If for any reason we can’t meet this target we will email you a revised date.
For more details see: about clipper battery services.
Post your battery to us :
45 Westfield Crescent
Market Weighton, York
Posting Clipper Batteries in the UK:
Post Office: You can post your used Lister LITHIUM battery at the Post Office though you should include a “device” which is either the clipper or the charger. Wrap your battery securely in bubble wrap and package this within a cardboard box.
With UPS: You can post just the battery with UPS. Wrap your battery securely in bubble wrap and package in a cardboard box. Also attach the label “Lithium Ion Batteries — forbidden aboard passenger aircraft.”
Should I Buy this Re-Cell or a New Battery ?
– If you have a battery which works for a short time you can use this service rather than buying a new battery.
– If your Lister Lithium Battery does not work at all then probably we cannot repair it as the Circuit Board may be faulty.
My Original Liberty LITHIUM Battery stopped working after just a year or 2 ?
– Lithium batteries do self discharge so if you store it without charging then it may not charge up again.
– Batteries will also last longer with regular use.
My Liberty LITHIUM Battery stopped working after I dropped it ?
– If you drop your battery and it stops working then the circuit board may be damaged and you will need to buy a new battery.
Do You Guarantee the Battery ?
– The new Lithium Cells should last around 5 years so long as you charge the battery before storing and use regularly.
– We can guarantee them for 1 year.
Its often more convenient to send send us your clippers, your batteries and your clipper blades at the same time. This saves you money on postage and completes two jobs at once.
For Lister Liberty CLASSIC Battery see: https://slservice.net/product-page/lister-liberty-battery/
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 5 cm|
Cell Pack – to fit yourself, Cell pack – fitted by us
You may also like…
Lister A2F Clipper Blades (Liveryman)0 out of 5£40.00 Add to basket
Lister Liberty Mains Adapter – CLASSIC & LITHIUM5.00 out of 5£31.00 – £33.00 Select options
Lister Liberty CLASSIC Battery – Cell Pack5.00 out of 5£70.00 – £75.00 Select options
Hair Clipper Oil – Liveryman0 out of 5£3.50 – £5.00 Select options
Lister Liberty LITHIUM Charger0 out of 5£22.00 Add to basket
Lister Liberty LITHIUM Plug0 out of 5£7.00 Add to basket
Lister A2M Clipper Blades (Liveryman)0 out of 5£40.00 Add to basket
Lister Showman Car Battery Leads – CLASSIC0 out of 5£16.00 Read more
Lister Liberty Car Battery Leads – CLASSIC or LITHIUM5.00 out of 5£16.00 – £18.00 Select options
Oster Power Pro Ultra Battery Re-Cell0 out of 5£35.00 Add to basket
Lister Liberty Battery Charger – CLASSIC5.00 out of 5£20.00 Add to basket