Babyliss Pro Battery Re-Cell
Service to fit new battery cells in your Babyliss Pro Cordless Clipper.
Service to fit a new battery inside your Babyliss Pro Cordless hair clipper or trimmer.
- Babyliss Pro Cordless Super Motor Clipper
- Babyliss Pro Cordless Super Motor Trimmer
Suitable for clippers where the battery runs out of power too quickly.
- If the clipper does not work at all or for just 1 or 2 seconds then it may not be repairable.
- The re cell service also includes cleaning the clipper and repair of other minor problems such fitting the blades correctly and adjusting the slide.
- Clipper blade sharpening is also recommended which costs £5 additional.
- For more details see: about clipper battery services.
Post your battery to us :
45 Westfield Crescent
Market Weighton, York
24 Hour Service
We aim to return your clipper within 1 working day.
If for any reason we can’t meet this target we will email you a revised return date.
Battery Charger Test
Send your charger along with the clipper to re-cell and we will test it for free.
With optimal use the battery cells will last 3 to 5 years.
Lots of short charges and constantly leaving the battery in the charger can reduce battery lifespan.
Posting battery clippers in the UK
Post Office: You can post a used battery clipper at the Post Office.
With UPS: You can post a used battery clipper with UPS.
Wrap your clipper in padding such as bubble wrap and send it in a suitable box rather than a jiffy bag.
Should I Keep My Battery Clipper in its Charging Stand?
Clipper charging stands do constantly charge the battery which very slowly wears out the battery.
You can turn off the charging stand at night or when you want be using the clipper.
Also from time to time you can run the clipper until the battery is exhausted before charging it again.
Send your scissors and clipper blades to sharpen along with your clippers which saves money on postage and completes two jobs at once.